Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photography.

I've decided what I want to do when I get older.
I want to be a photographer.
There's just something about taking and editing pictures that just appeals to me.
I love the creativity of it, I love the end products, I love seeing the simple perfections in all of the imperfect things in this world.
I love it.
Call me lame if you must, but this is honestly and truely what I want to do.
And I really don't give a flying fadoodle of what you think of it.
These are my dreams, and I'll lay the out as I please, thank you.

This is one of the pictures I've taken and edited.
It's my favorite.
So far.

2 comments:

  1. You'd bean excellent photographer. And I love that picture, too. Such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean. xD
    And thank you. (: It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete