Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Do you really know your friends?

So, pretty much all summer, I've been hidden indoors, away from anything and everything. I don't know why this is, because I just so happen to love being outside. I love laying in the grass and making shapes out of the clouds. I love going into my backyard and playing baseball with my four-year-old neighbor over the fence. I love taking my dogs on those walks with Tom and Beata around the little lake by my house, and letting the dogs run freely.
Shocking, right?
People might surprise you.
You might not know someone as much as you'd like to think you do.
Don't judge someone based on what you DO know about them.
Because there's so much more to a person.
So much about them that's just hiding in the shadows, planning it's attack...

1 comment: